by Border Foods
It’s an exciting time here at Border Foods! Every year we host company recognition rallies to bring our people together and celebrate many notable accomplishments from our kitchens, drive-thrus and registers to restaurant management.“Rally” means to come together for common action or effort. For us, that commonality is to dote on the exceptional people that make our restaurants thrive.
The 2023 rallies are fast approaching January 31 – February 2! Last year’s rally was a ; this year we return to company tradition with three separate rally events in Minnesota, Michigan and Illinois.
What’s all the buzz about? Attendees revel in:
- Celebrating million-dollar sales numbers (guess who hit $5 million in 2022?!)
- Finding out who’s going to Mexico on our dime with the ;
- Being with other people who “get it”: Mexican Pizza is a BIG deal;
- Surprising unassuming, worthy recipients;
- Celebrating wonderful coaches and managers of the year, and service anniversaries that range from one year to several decades with Border Foods; and
- Recognition of top fundraisers, the fastest speed of service, low overtime, and so many other metrics that help us excel in the QSR space!
Like free money? Check out on Monday, Jan. 30 for a special giveaway. And mark your calendar to watch the excitement unfold at our Minneapolis rally on February 2 with LIVE behind-the-scenes coverage.
Also, this year’s events include the unveiling of a new in-house program for extra saucy performance recognition — you don’t want to miss it!