Your job comes with serious perks
We’re doing more than just providing a place to work.
Every restaurant in our organization is a springboard ready to propel managers and leaders into a life-long career with our company. And we take that career commitment seriously. To say “thanks” for your hard work, we provide some pretty awesome perks.
Benefits For Team members
In addition to our host of perks, we offer qualified team members a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health and dental: Team members with 1-plus year of employment and an average of 30 hours worked per week are eligible for health and dental coverage.
- Paid vacation: Team members with 1-plus year of employment and an average of 30 hours worked per week are also eligible for paid vacation. We grant vacation hours on each work anniversary date.
- Tuition reimbursement: Shift Leaders, Assistant General Managers, General Managers and Above Restaurant Leaders all have the opportunity to receive financial assistance for higher education through the Border Foods Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Daily Pay with Dayforce Wallet
- Free employee meals when you work
- Paid GED program through Taco Bell Corp.
- Check out the additional Taco Bell Corp. perks!
Restaurant general managers and assistant general managers are all eligible for bonus pay
• Bonuses are granted when qualified leaders meet certain goals, like exceeding a Voice of the Customer metric, achieving specific speed with service averages and motivating their team to complete Learning Zone training. Plus, we give additional bonus add-ons if you’re working in a restaurant with high sales volume.
• RGMs have the potential to make up to $36,000 a year in bonus. AGMs have the potential to make up to $18,000 a year.
• Above store leaders benefit from having a good team; they make 30% of their team’s bonus pay annually.
OUR 2022 BONUS CRITERIA
Drive thru Speed with Service
Drive thru Speed with Service after 5 p.m.
Annual Best of the Best trip
A chance for leaders to celebrate accomplishments with a free trip to Mexico.
Every year, we reward our top performers on our Best of the Best trip. It’s a chance for our leaders and a guest of their choice to unwind, enjoy some sun, sand and lots of fun with an all-expense-paid trip to Mexico. Every period RGMs, ACs and RCs have a chance to win the trip through special contests and qualifications. For many, it’s the vacation of a lifetime, and opportunity to make lasting memories with their team.
Meet the BorderShare Program—a special, long-term compensation plan that’s unique not only to the company, but the industry. Here’s how it works:
BorderShare is an appreciation rights program. Above restaurant leaders and select office team members are eligible to earn “shares” (sometimes called “appreciation units”) of the business each year.
The value of those BorderShares can grow over time as the company continues to grow. It’s a win-win: The better you and your team perform, the more 4 money your units are worth.
Those BorderShares live in a separate account and vary in value based on the long-term financial success of the business in any given year.
Upon retirement, the value of your BorderShares will be paid in cash, and you can walk away with significant compensation above and beyond your retirement savings.
BorderShares are granted and matched based on the amount of your period or annual bonus. The greater the amount of the bonus, the greater the opportunity for sharing in the future financial value of the company.
*Disclosure: The above description of the BorderShare Program represents only a summary of key plan provisions.
We’re the job you love.
The company you’re proud to be part of. The team you’re willing to do anything for. We’re that way because at the end of the day, we’re family.View Open PositionsView Open Positions