At Border Foods, we take time to celebrate achievements annually with a rally. We strive to honor hard work, recognizing team members who step up to be leaders in our company and restaurants with outstanding performance. This year was particularly unique with Border Foods reaching a company milestone: 25 years in business! Our annual rally took place at the Radisson Blu in Bloomington, MN, and brought together more than 400 Border Foods team members, many of whom were flown in from other locations. We are so happy we could make this important celebration happen, despite the craziness of the past year.
AWARDS AND MILESTONES
- Border Foods is bringing 87 team members on its “Best of the Best” trip to Mexico in October.
- Last year, Stinson, MN had nearly $3.5 million in sales. This year, they had $4 million!
- We had 11 restaurants with over $3 million in sales.
- We are proud of the wealth of tenure here at Border. Thank you to Pamela Hare (40 years), Theresa Williams (35 years), Cynthia Curtis (30 years) and Jacqueline Plank (30 years) for your tremendous service to Border Foods.
Here at Border Foods, we like to honor employees who go above and beyond what is expected of them. These team members are the leaders and role models who make Border such a great place to work. They understand people development, have a solid history of internal promotions and show they can master metrics. A few of our 2022 award winners include:
AREA COACH OF THE YEAR
REGION COACH OF THE YEAR
CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE
REGIONAL AGMS OF THE YEAR
- Austyn Benbo
- Billy Sundahl
- Purnell Moralez Barnes
- Stacey Hale
- Mary St. Clair
- Jinny Fankhauser
- Leanne Sinkler
- Ethan Scribner
RGMs OF THE YEAR
- Daniel Mulhair
- Vera Sanchez
- Brittany Siebenaler
- Karen Olson
- Melvin Mora
- Deb Wilber
- Justin Perry
- Kent Farris
RGm of the Year
Team Work Award
HEART OF BORDER FOODS AWARD
This once in a lifetime award is the pinnacle of all Border Foods’ awards. The following individuals were this year’s recipients. Learn more about each of these special people here.
- Darlene Dant (32993 Marshall)
- Marshall Becky Wenger (Territory Training Manager)
- Vanessa Green (19622 Edinburgh)
- Max Corrigan (Marketing & Analytics Manager)
- Jenni Bang (Executive Assistant to Leadership)
- Barb Bunney (27881 North Street)
- LaVonne Whittemore (2892 Anoka)
- Jeff Engler
- Lee Engler
- Aaron Engler