Find a Job
You’re the secret sauce to our success
What began as an idea between two brothers to open a Mexican restaurant has since grown into one of the largest, privately held Taco Bell franchisees in America.
But we didn’t get here without lots of grit, hard work and (of course) the right people along the way. We have depth and scale thanks to the culture we embrace and live every day. At Border Foods, we work with a people-first mantra. From cooks to cashiers to restaurant managers and beyond, without good people, we’re good for nothing.
Find a Job by Position!
More Opportunities. Zero limits.
Just getting started
Food or Service Champion
- Greet customers in the restaurant or drive-thru.
- Take orders, handle payment and thank customers.
- Prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct and package products.
- Maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
- Cross-train current team members and lead the training of new team members.
- Lead new product or procedure training.
- Coach and follow up on training progress and, when not training, perform the role of a team member.
- Work shifts when training is needed.
- Make sure team members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner.
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit.
- Interact with customers to ensure they have a positive experience.
Ready to lead
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
- Oversee team members, team trainers and shift managers and ensure they complete all assigned tasks while serving safe, quality food in a friendly manner.
- Assist with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great team members and shift managers.
- Make sure health and safety standards are met.
- Find, hire and develop team members and shift managers.
- Conduct new hire orientation and develop the training plan for each new team member.
- Schedule and deploying the team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Training General Manager
- Lead your area in conducting new product roll out meetings and audits.
- Mentor and train newly promoted or hired general managers.
- Maximize sales and profits while delivering a positive customer experience.
Looking for more
- Provide overall leadership and direct supervision of approximately 5-8 restaurants.
- Ensure each general manager meets or exceeds the Annual Operating Plan established for their individual unit.
- Develop current and future leaders at all levels to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning for approximately 3-7 areas to ensure each area coach operates a successful area that meets or exceeds all operating metrics and people development goals.
- Develop ACs and AACs to exceed Border Foods’ standards for the execution of all people and financial plans.
We’re the job you love.
The company you’re proud to be part of. The team you’re willing to do anything for. We’re that way because at the end of the day, we’re family.View Open PositionsView Open Positions