The Fargo, ND Taco Bell was renovated, and we’re thrilled with the new look! The restaurant has taken on a modern design with a traditional twist. It’s brightened up with a mix of whites and neutrals, while still keeping the classic Taco Bell purple.
Review our updates below:
- An extension to the building was added to increase space for employees and food/product storage.
- New kitchen floors and wall finishes were installed.
- Cooking equipment was replaced as needed.
- Light fixtures throughout the restaurant were upgraded to LED.
- Digital menuboards were added in the interior and exterior.
- Lobby and restroom furniture and finishes were updated.
- The exterior was refinished to new colors and signage for a modern touch.
- Lastly, the parking lot was milled and overlaid.