We are so excited to officially announce the 2020 Border Foods and Carol Williams Scholarship recipients!
The scholarships were created in tandem as a way to help Border Foods team members reach higher education goals. The Carol Williams Scholarship carries extra special meaning as it celebrates the memory, passion and dedication of our late VP of Operations, Carol Williams. (watch a quick clip about the scholarship).
This year, we awarded 10 team members with a collective $42,000! While we weren’t in-person due to COVID restrictions, we were able to connect on surprise Zoom calls with every recipient. Be sure to watch their reactions in this year’s video below.
We’re so proud of our new scholarship winners, and we look forward to watching you pursue your dreams with our support.
2020 Carol Williams Scholarship Recipients; $5,500 each:
- Bryn Disch, Deforest, WI
- Harley Evans-Goods, Muskegon, MI
- Joseph Van Acker, Alexandria, MN
- Olivia McKimmy, Marshall, MI
- Jamie Riddle, Deforest, WI
2020 Border Foods Scholarship Recipients; $3,000 each:
- Elaina Lucas, Fridley, MN
- Taytem Hebenstreit, Marshall, MI
- Samuel Manahan, Faribault, MN
- Summara Dycus, Riverton, WY
- William Spielmaker, Kalamazoo, MI